1. My daughter made a wonderful dinner.
2. My son helped with clean-up.
3. They took out the trashes.
4. My husband and the kids picked up stuff at the store.
5. I can lovingly give myself all the time I need to heal. I am a slave to no one in that regard.
6. The sun is shining.
7. I talked to a good friend today.
8. My cold/allergy symptoms are improving.
9. I did some creative work with colors and writings that helped me express my emotions and thoughts.
10. I see a light by which if I am able to lay a foundation for myself in what God is giving me, I will have a more peace-filled, spiritually authentic way of living, thinking, processing, being, and doing.
11. I see how some of the things I long to do in service may come out of the richness of this foundation and be done, not as avoidance of the issues in my life, but as fulfillment of a love because I am moving into the strength of peace already.
12. Even at my weakest states I can choose the things of life and living.
13. I have food in my house. I can shop online and pick up other necessities.
14. I can take every thought captive, even the ones that I have gotten used to thinking of as being helpful — the “pre-planner and fixer thoughts,” and place them lovingly behind the doors of God’s workings.
15. I can recognize at an earlier point when these types of thoughts are coming my way, and can start the process earlier.
16. I see this as a process of healthy detachment practice that I can experience with real-life situations without being unkind or uncaring.
17. I have lovely bracelet and necklace reminders from one of my beautiful friends that reminds me of her deep love and care for me.
18. I get to do what I love, which is to share music.
19. I get to be paid for the gift of this wonderful, Universal love-language sharing.
20. I can and do forgive myself for not having worked through my frustrations with others sooner.
21. Even as I forgive myself, I try to work toward a more all-encompassing way of loving.
22. I am thankful for the nice breeze coming in through the front door.
23. I am grateful for the sounds of the wood-chime and the distant train whistle.
24. I’m happy about the way I felt so sleepy after dinner and was able to nap.
25. Thank you, God, for pen and plenty of paper.